Leidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
We currently have a permanent vacancy for a Automation Test Engineer with experience of integrating large scale Systems, Services and applications within a Mission Critical Systems\Services Integration environment.
Applicants must have SC clearance.
Will require regular travel to either Coventry or Farnborough sites 3 to 4 days a week.
We are looking for an integration test engineer to join our team to help us deliver a large scale systems integration programme. As part of an integrated team the successful candidate will design, create and execute automated tests and coordinate/lead test activities.
You will have overall responsibility for the automated testing of a large system and code base and leading testing activities. This role is of a highly technical nature.
- Experience in Automation tools sets Python and Robot framework
- Must be able to support travel to either Coventry or Farnborough site
- Must have automated working experience for at least 3 years
- 7 years’ test experience (or 4 years’ experience with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing)
- Demonstrable Systems Integration experience including integrating 3rd party systems or components.
- Extensive experience and good understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Experience of taking ownership and driving delivery of testing projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
- Self-motivated and willing to speak to colleagues to find out missing information;
- Enthusiastic, proactive, troubleshooting attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies;
- Extensive experience analysing requirements and design documentation
- Experience in leading and coordinating test activities
- Extensive demonstrable experience developing test plans
- Experience executing tests analysis and documenting results
- Experience in Functional and Non Functional Testing
- Experience in Performance Testing
- Experience in Defect Management
- Good time management and organisational skills – ability to work with minimal supervision and direct others to do the same requires
- Working with large-scale and complex integration programmes
- Experience with cloud & virtualised products/services/solutions
- Knowledge of SecDevOps
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- JIRA and TestRail experience or equivalent tools
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
Contributory Pension Scheme
Private Medical Insurance
33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)