● Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and law.
● Have knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and Q1.
● Understand the Quality Management System Quality Brief.
● Responsible for the production of Company products.
● Achieve production targets and deadlines.
● Work from engineering drawings.
● Check materials for type and quantity.
● First off component inspection and random batch inspection thereafter.
● Setting the machines.
● Prove out, write and edit programs on the CNC machines.
● Prepare cutting tools.
● De-burr components.
● There may be a requirement to work on site within the UK or aboard.
● To clock in/out and fill in time cards correctly.
● Completion of job record sheets.
● Checking components for quality and quantity.
● Promote safe and efficient systems, assembly and production.
● Provide your own tools and ensure they are serviceable at all times.
● Communicate to the Production Manager giving feedback on all aspects that would affect completion and/or quality of our product.
● Assist in inspections of products if required.
● Positively promote the best interests of Leidos Industrial Engineers at all times.
● Housekeeping (clean, efficient and safe work place).
● Daily before use checks of machines and equipment.
● Maintenance of machines and fault reporting.
● Ensure your working area within the Workshop is kept clean and tidy.
The above requirement and statements are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Leidos Industrial Engineers reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as deemed necessary, to meet the needs of the business.