Looking to grow within a company that you can help grow? Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner within our Talent Acquisition (TA) team! This role is offered on a full or part time basis, to meet business need.
The purpose of this role is to lead the full end to end recruitment cycle. You will have a proven track record of identifying top talent and niche skillsets and providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way. We’re on a mission here to build a best in class TA service, so if you’ve got experience in TA related continuous improvement initiatives we’d love to hear from you! As a leader in IT delivering complex, transformative change programmes, most of the roles you’ll be filling will be in the Technology space, therefore a background in IT technical recruitment would be hugely desirable.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Working in partnership with hiring managers, providing a consultative and credible TA service
- Proactively sourcing and identifying niche talent, prioritising candidate engagement and experience
- Influencing hiring managers on best practice and sourcing strategy
- Supporting continuous improvement activities across TA, spanning initiatives across Inclusion and Diversity, candidate engagement, candidate communications and attraction – to name a few!
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA Team.
- Being proactive; actively engaging with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- A Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years+ of experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced in house / corporate TA team
- Proven track record of sourcing and engaging niche, passive talent through a variety of methods re referrals, platforms, networks, industry partners etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – with the ability to partner and influence at all levels.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and work as 1HR team
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Previous experience recruiting across Defence would be preferred but not essential
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Talent Acquisition