Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Leidos Europe Ltd is seeking a Customer Service Desk Operator to work in the Customer Service Desk team within the Logistics Commodities Services Transformation (LCST) programme. Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain.
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
The Customer Service Desk operates a Jira based customer service tool called Komodo which offers customers a dynamic and flexible approach to raising tickets with the Customer Service Desk and we are seeking driven, hardworking and dedicated individuals who would like to play a part in this high profile role.
This exciting role will consist of a team of 14 employees and the role will be of a very fast pace. Operators will provide support to customers on Operations/Exercises across the UK and worldwide 24/7, 365 days a year. A full training package will be provided for all successful applicants.
- Receive, record and resolve customer queries by telephone/via Komodo
- Log all calls appropriately to ensure all customer interaction is recorded on the ticket
- Provide the reference number to each individual case raised
- When applicable, refer tickets unresolvable at Tier 1, to a Tier 2 agent
- Communicate all responses back to the Customer within 24 hours where possible
- Answer all Customer calls within 2 minutes
- Any other duties assigned by your Manager
Hours of work will be: (40 hours p/w)
Shifts are Monday-Sunday (including Public and Bank Holidays) 07:30-18:00/13:30-00:00/22:00-08:30 and you would cover no more than four per week.
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and verbally
- The ability to work under pressure
- Prioritise workload in order to ensure that Operational needs are met
- Establish themselves as a team player
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a call centre environment would be preferred, however full training will be given
- You must be eligible for a baseline Security Clearance
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role BPSS
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.