Looking to grow within a company that you can help grow? Well Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Resourcer within our Talent Acquisition (TA) team! This role is offered on a full or part time basis, to meet business need.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the team to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing and screening candidates, posting jobs, arranging interviews and onboarding candidates. You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment where delivering a great service to candidates and business stakeholders is business as usual. This is a varied and exciting role where you’ll actively engage in multiple projects across TA as we build and develop our service.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing and screening candidates for live vacancies and for our talent community requisitions, giving candidates a great experience of Leidos and keeping them engaged
- Providing coordination support across the TA team, including setting up interviews, preparing interview guides, posting jobs, organising careers events etc.
- Facilitating the onboarding process to ensure candidates are screened efficiently and have regular communication. This will include working in partnership with our Security team and providing regular updates to the hiring community
- Supporting continuous improvement activities across TA, spanning initiatives across Inclusion and Diversity, candidate engagement, candidate communications and attraction – to name a few!
- Demonstrate the ability to establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers and the TA Team
- Being proactive; actively engaging with The TA team, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working in a fast paced TA team
- Previous experience of sourcing and engaging passive candidates
- Professional and customer orientated approach, with proven experience of creating a great candidate and hiring manager experience
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail – getting it right first time.
- Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Previous experience recruiting across Defence would be preferred but not essential
What do we do for you?
Leidos is a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation.
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Talent Acquisition