Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a Capability Delivery Manager to support the Associate Director – Commodity Support Services Capability (AD CSS Cap) in driving growth and efficiency across the CSS business.
Explore and Discover what it’s like working for Leidos...
What You’ll Be Doing:
- To recognise CSS areas for improvement to enable CSS to improve delivery, customer satisfaction and develop growth opportunities
- Delivery of assigned improvement projects. Initial priorities include CSS Medical Transformation projects focusing on requirements capture and management, commissioning of change and capability development
- Provide oversight, delivery and risk management of assigned projects/programmes in support of AD CSS Cap delivery. Initial priority is a major financial benefit delivery programme
- Undertake customer engagements and stakeholder management in support of CSS and assigned projects
- Manage internal & external stakeholders at a senior level in support of delivery of CSS aspects of:
- Defence Medical Services Deployment Programme
- Unlocking Commodity Benefits Re-Set Programme
- Medical Equipment Replacement Programme
- CSS & Medical Change
- Continuous improvement and planned business transformation
- Support CSS change to support the long-term growth strategy, enabling CSS to be resourced appropriately and recognize various models of gainshare/benefit
- The role supports CSS Governance & Operational Performance through effective programme and data management, mitigating delivery risk
- Lead assigned engagements/projects with LEL and the CSS Customers to improve customer satisfaction, enabling the development of differentiation in the market & increase CSS ability to deliver
- Develop & review CSS operating model and processes to improve reporting, customer satisfaction & gainshare/benefit models
- Support the implementation of appropriate delivery and assurance governance in CSS across both Leidos and sub-contractors
- Manage delivery and dependencies for assigned projects to support Customer requirements & Supplier Performance
- Act as an early adopter/leader of change initiatives and improvements in CSS
- Act as the AD CSS Cap delegate as required.
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Minimum: A-Levels (grades A-C) or equivalent
- Desirable: c5 years Business/Project Management experience
- Essential: P3M knowledge & demonstrable experience
- Desirable: Understanding of the LCST Business Operational Model (SCD/Financial/Regulatory)
- Desirable: Knowledge of MoD customer (DE&S and Medical)
- Desirable: Knowledge/application of continuous improvement methodologies (LSS etc)
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.