UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL...
We are looking for an Integration Test Engineer to join our team to help us deliver a large scale systems integration programme. As part of an integrated team the successful candidate will design, create and execute system integration tests.
This is an opportunity to work on an exciting programme delivering critical infrastructure key to the future of UK Air Traffic Management.
Though experience with Air Traffic Management is not required as on-the-job training will be provided, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate integration test experience, ideally within a large-scale virtualised cloud based infrastructure.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Create and review test scripts
- Create and review test design
- Working with third party suppliers to ensure requirements coverage.
- Execute Test Cases and supporting data.
- Document test results and defects
- Produce Test Reports and report on interim progress.
- Produce training materials
- 4 years’ test experience (or 3 years’ experience with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing)
- Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing
- Demonstrable Systems Integration experience including integrating 3rd party systems or components
- Experience of taking ownership and driving delivery of testing projects.
- Able to understand existing Test Process
- Experience of creating Test Cases based on requirements and design documents
- Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Self-motivated and willing to speak to colleagues to find out missing information
- Enthusiastic, proactive, troubleshooting attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working with large-scale and complex integration programmes;
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- Good time management and organisational skills – ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiar with high-integrity or safety-related real-time systems;
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- DOORS, JIRA, HPQC (ALM) experience or equivalent tools;
- ATM knowledge would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
- Clearance to Start SC
- Clearance for Role SC
- SC clearance active or lapsed is required
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.