UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL...
We are in search of a Cyber Security / Infrastructure Engineer to join our team.
Candidates will already hold or be willing to undergo vetting to Security Cleared status.
About Leidos Europe
Leidos Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos Inc. We are proud to have been awarded The Logistics, Commodities & Supplies Transformation Contract from the Ministry of Defence. This is a challenging, IT driven program which has revolutionized the military supply chain within the UK and is driving cost savings to the customer which are predicted to reach multiple hundreds of millions of pounds by the time the contract completes.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
What You’ll Be Doing:
As mentioned, Leidos Europe has revolutionised the military supply chain within the UK and, on behalf of Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S), manages the companies which supply the UK Armed Forces. Electronic Attack from the ‘cyber arena’ is a significant threat not just to the MOD and Leidos but also to the companies which make up that supply chain.
The second-order effects of a cyber-attack on a supplier would quickly be felt by the UK Armed Forces hence Leidos Europe is expanding the technical assurance and governance team.
The purpose of this role is initially to implement any technical requirements required by or arising from the implementation of the ISO27001 framework. Thereafter this role will assist the Assurance functions in performing all necessary technical audits and maintenance activities required to maintain the ISO27001 standard. It is also expected that the nature of this role will lend itself to the support of the Infrastructure team.
This role is a full time, permanent position.
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Experience of the ISO27001 standard and of conducting technical audit.
- Experience of authoring technical papers and how-to guides
- Experience of providing technical training to Users and IT Staff
- Defining security requirements and design solutions, providing guidance and direction related to security technologies.
- Performing analysis on security collected data and test results
- Identifying and implementing security design and preparing and maintaining engineering and security related documentation.
- Defining and developing cybersecurity requirements, design, and architecture artifacts, strategy, plans, and policies.
- Perform and/or provide guidance and oversight on vulnerability assessments
- Work with the Technology development and network teams to implement appropriate security solutions and tools based on the level of risk identified
- Operations/management of On-Premise Certificate Authority CA/PKI Infrastructure
- Maintain detailed knowledge of emerging threats, risks, technical innovations and security capabilities
- Experience of MS SharePoint Design, Administration or audit.
- Knowledge or experience of Linux & Windows Servers
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing Solutions
Communication & Soft Skills
- Candidates are expected to have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.