UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
Leidos is seeking an Training Specialist with strong experience in the management and delivery of optimised support solutions for UK MOD.
As a result of some exciting programme wins, we currently have a permanent vacancy for a Training Specialist to support the transition & in-service running of an existing IT application and infrastructure solution providing support to a critical operational end user.
We are seeking an individual with experience in the implementation of DSAT (Defence Systems Approach to Training) and in the delivery of training to trainers and/or system end users. The systems in question are predominantly IT systems which may require both user and maintainer training.
Required to be fully conversant with the execution of a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and have the ability to be able to interface and obtain information from lots of different stakeholders.
Be able to execute and document the following constituent parts of a TNA
- Target Audience Description
- Operational Task Analysis
- Training Gap Analysis
- Training Options Analysis
- TNA Report production
Be able to produce a Training Plan which details overall tasks, schedule and deliverable milestones for the training programme.
Be able to deliver the following:-
- Training Design. The process that integrates the findings of the TNA and provides the Enabling Objectives (EOs) and Key Learning Points (KLPs) from the overall Training Objectives (TOs).
- Training Build. This element converts training design documentation into course material including classroom based lessons and electronic material.
- Training Delivery. The physical delivery of training during initial, continuation and steady state training. This document will include the schedule, major considerations and student numbers.
- Updates and Amendments. Course feedback and programmatic additions that will have an effect on how the training is delivered effectively.
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a, with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessment
What do we do for you?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs