Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
We are in search of a Facilities Manager to join our team, located in Emerson's Green, Bristol. This is a high profile, visible role requiring a professional, Facilities Manager to provide day to day operational focus of the whole facility, including Health & Safety requirements, security and Office Management functions.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with Suppliers
- Management of Suppliers/Contractors
- Rent Issues
- Energy costs and sustainability
- Responding to faults
- Ongoing escalation issues
- Facilities budget control
- Health and Safety coordination including permit to work, risk assessment, fire risk management and training of employees
- Organisation and control of all security entry systems, CCTV coverage and adherence to all customer security agreements
- Control of all contractors onsite, including issuing permits to work as required
- Management of all fire related issues, including the training of all fire wardens and first aid qualified personnel
- Managing all Churn activities
- Asset Management of all non IT related equipment
- Office Management including:
- Space issues
- Management of all meeting rooms
- New starter and leaver’s documentation
- Escorting visiting contractors around site
- Car parking issues
Additional / Occasional Duties and Tasks:
- Conduct ESH and Building induction for new starters
- Management of all building visitor logs
- Occasional weekend work as required
- Knowledge of Facilities related practices
- PPM Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer focused
- Keen eye for attention to detail and service delivery
- BIFM Level 4 Certificate
- Health & Safety Qualification – NEBOSH Certificate
- Security awareness
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.