Salary: £44,500.00 - £56,750.00 p/a with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessment
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
We are in search of a Project Manager to join our task force at our Leidos Innovations Centre based in the United Kingdom. As a core member of the team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects within Devolved Government and Energy and have key responsibilities managing our infrastructure and development teams.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Project Management of Power Platform CRM prototype
- Customer and Stakeholder engagement
- Managing infrastructure and development teams
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Possess and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience managing customers and stakeholders
- Excellent time management and people skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of risk management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Technical skills including Power Platform and CRM
Clearance to start BPSS
Clearance for role BPSS
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.