● Adhere to Health and Safety regulations and law.
● Have knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and Q1.
● Understand the Quality Management System Quality Brief.
● Responsible for the production of Company products.
● Achieve production targets and deadlines.
● Work from engineering drawings.
● Check materials for type and quantity.
● First off component inspection and random batch inspection thereafter.
● Setting the machines.
● Prove out, write and edit programs on the CNC machines.
● Prepare cutting tools.
● De-burr components.
● There may be a requirement to work on site within the UK or aboard.
● To clock in/out and fill in time cards correctly.
● Completion of job record sheets.
● Checking components for quality and quantity.
● Promote safe and efficient systems, assembly and production.
● Provide your own tools and ensure they are serviceable at all times.
● Communicate to the Production Manager giving feedback on all aspects that would affect completion and/or quality of our product.
● Assist in inspections of products if required.
● Positively promote the best interests of Leidos Industrial Engineers at all times.
● Housekeeping (clean, efficient and safe work place).
● Daily before use checks of machines and equipment.
● Maintenance of machines and fault reporting.
● Ensure your working area within the Workshop is kept clean and tidy.