Power Platform Developer
Location: Remote, UK
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
We are currently looking for a Power App specialist for our Leidos UK software engineering capability. The Power App specialist will gain experience across a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernisation, Mission Software Systems and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world.
Our Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Engineers and Consultants work on a range of projects for different customers. It’s a team-based, full software lifecycle role, including requirements capture, design, development, testing and deployment. This will be a fully remote role but may require client visit on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate will need to be eligible to undergo security clearance.
Power Apps Specialist will require the following experience:-
· Hands-on experience using (C#, Java or Powershell, Python)
· Dynamics 365 / Power Apps
· Azure Cloud
· Agile Environment (Sprint Planning)
· Power Automate / Power Apps Portals
Depending on the project and your role, you could be:
- Building a Power Automate Flow to automate a business process
· Building a Power BI dashboard to provide actionable insights to a customer
· Building a Power Apps Portal to enable your customer to engage with their customers over the internet
· Running a workshop with a customer to understand & document their requirements and advise on how the Power Platform or Dynamics 365 can be customized to meet their needs
· Building a Power Apps component to meet a business need
· Configuring and customising a Dynamics 365 module such as Customer Service to meet your customer’s requirements
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
· Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.