Project and Programme Management – Professional
Salary - with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessment
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. https://www.leidos.com/company/global/uk-europe
Role Description: Project and Programme Management – Professional
NS&D Division within Leidos Innovation UK Ltd require the following:
Qualified and Experienced Senior Project Manager with Portfolio, Project and Service Management experience of small to medium size and high complexity deliveries (£5m – £30m p/a), who has a breadth of experience within a number of the following domains:
- National Security – Home Office, UKIC, Policing, NCA
- Defence – Defence Intelligence, Offence Cyber, Defence Digital
- Employment within one of the following companies:
- Lockheed Martin IS&GS (Understanding of the transition portfolio into Leidos)
Candidates need to hold current UKIC DV.
Candidates need to have experience of delivering the following within their portfolio experience:
- Consultancy Services
- PMO Services
Candidates also need to have experience showing individual contribution or leadership within the following Business Lifecycle phases:
- Business Development Activities/Customer Engagement to shape requirements and offers, including Client side working.
- Capture and winning new business
- Start-up experience – mobilization of contracts within complex environments including recruitment
- Management and leadership of BAU contract phase, including PMO management, Developing and delivering On Contract Growth
- Exit and contract close out
- Project intervention, problem resolution and RTG planning for Red and at risk programmes within complex environments e.g. policing and Intelligence domains.
Candidates need to demonstrate Line a management and leadership experience. Candidates must be certified to APM, Prince 2 or Agile Prince 2
What do we do for you?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
• Dynamic Working: https://www.leidos.com/sites/g/files/zoouby166/files/2019-11/PDF-Dynamic-Working-Leidos-UK.pdf
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.