Are you ready for your next career challenge?...
Leidos Europe has an opportunity for an experienced Test Manager to manage and support a team of highlight motivated test engineers to fully support the functional, non-functional, integration and performance testing for the next phase of Logistics Commodities Services Transformation (LCST) programme.
The successful applicant will have full responsibility of leading testing capabilities of a large system and be expected to inform and manage the roadmap for cloud transformation with your team working in tandem with the wider programme team. The successful candidate will need to be eligible to undergo security clearance (SC).
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The successful Test Manager will have the following:-
- Planning, coordination, and control of the various test activities
- Work with clients and other stakeholders
- Due diligence of testing processes – document of detailed end to end test process
- Due diligence of required documents
- Manage and support team of testers with various levels of skills who are located across multi locations
- Defining strategies, goals and plans for the test team
- 12 years’ test experience (or 10 years’ experience with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing)
- Demonstrable Systems Integration testing management experience including integrating 3rd party systems or components
- Strong experience of programmes involving transition of applications to cloud based environments
- Strong experience in Defect Management
- Extensive experience in Planning, coordination, and control of the various test activities
- Strong experience in working with clients and other stakeholders
- Experience in identifying and defining suitable test methods and test tools
- Extensive experience in working in complex large scale projects
- Strong experience in technical management and control of the testing team.
- Extensive experience in developing Test Strategy and approach
- Demonstrable experience is producing Test Plans
- Experience in documentation of the test activities and preparation of the results
- Extensive experience and good understanding of structured test methods and processes
- Experience of taking ownership and driving delivery of testing projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
- Self-motivated and willing to speak to colleagues and stakeholders to find out missing information;
- Enthusiastic, proactive, troubleshooting attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies;
- Extensive experience analyzing requirements and design documentation
- Experience in Functional and Non Functional Testing
- Experience in Performance Testing
- Good time management and organisational skills – ability to manage a team of testers with various levels of skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working with large-scale and complex integration programmes;
- Ability to provide clear technical leadership whilst working collaboratively with a wider solution and bid team
- Strong problem-solving with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture;
- DOORS, JIRA, HPQC (ALM) experience or equivalent tools
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- Experience of working with DevOps teams
****PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE INDIVIDUAL TO BE A UK NATIONAL****
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
- Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.