Leidos is a unique and growing systems and service integrator, delivering innovative solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and change in frontline digital services. In response to the demands of the growing business Leidos requires a Software Tester to support the LCST Programme.
The Logistics Commodities & Services Transformation (LCST) Programme for the UK Ministry of Defence is a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain. The programme provides essential services such as storage and distribution for the MOD's materiel, including a global freight service and the procurement and inventory management of 70,000 commodity NATO Stock Number (NSNs).
Working together as Team Leidos we are helping to transform the UK's defence supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth. For the first time, the MOD will see the whole picture, as it is happening.
Working within the IS Operations team the role will sit alongside Software Developers, system analysts and engineers,. The role will look to continuously improve the current service, automate current processes, fix or develop solutions to problems.
Test Analyst / Software Tester for one of our largest digital transformation programmes in Bristol. Test Analyst will be testing their software interfaces and other key back end technologies. Candidate will need security clearance (SC) or willing to undergo
Test Analyst / Software Tester will require the following:-
Skills and Experience:
• Create and review test scripts
• Create and review test design
• Working with third party suppliers to ensure requirements coverage.
• Execute Test Cases and supporting data.
• Automate Regression tests
• Document test results and defects
• Produce Test Reports and report on interim progress.
• 5 years’ test experience (or 4 years’ experience with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing).
• Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing.
• Demonstrable Systems Integration experience including integrating 3rd party systems or components.
• Demonstrable experience in cloud transformation testing
• Experience in testing SQL Server Integration Services
• Experience in Agile test methodology
• Experience of taking ownership and driving delivery of testing projects.
• Able to understand existing Test Process
• Experience of creating Test Cases based on requirements and design documents.
• Automation experience using Robot framework
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.